Podcasts & RSS Feeds
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- As Homeschooling Grows, Advocates Hope for Change in Legislation
- Five People Who Make a Difference at West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- W.Va. Man Uses Mountaineer Challenge Academy to Change Life
- What We Know Three Days After the Fayette Co. Oil Train Derailment
- Bill on Local Smoking Restrictions is Rejected in the House
Beth is the producer and host of West Virginia Morning heard every weekday morning at 7:30 on West Virginia Public Radio. You also hear her deliver the news throughout the morning on Morning Edition.
When the state legislature is in its 60 day regular session, Beth is the producer of The Legislature Today West Virginia Public Broadcasting's nightly news program.
Beth is the Director of News and Public Affairs at West Virginia Public Broadcasting, leading an 8 person news team with bureaus across the state.
Beth received the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2013 from the West Virginia Associated Press Broadcasters Association, just one of many awards she has received in her nearly 30 year broadcasting career at West Virginia Public Broadcasting.
Beth lives in Charleston and has been married to Rick Vorhees for 31 years. They have one daughter, Diana of Nashville, TN.