At the legislature today, a senator from Greenbrier County gave his colleagues an update on the water situation in his district. A diesel fuel...
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Host - A Change of Tune, Announcer
Executive Director and CEO
Director of Radio
Host and Artistic Director - Mountain Stage
Executive Producer - Mountain Stage
All Things Considered Host, Music Composer
Host - Classical Music with Jim Lange and Eclectopia
Southern West Virginia Bureau Chief
Assistant News Director, Statehouse Reporter
Eastern Panhandle Reporter/Producer
Radio Operations Director
News Director, West Virginia Morning/News Host
Morning Edition Host, Programming Associate
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- Haunting Banjo Tune Inspired by Coal Miner's Struggle
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- Inside Appalachia: Water in the Coalfields
- W.Va. Bicyclist Charged With Operating Backpack Meth Lab
The Army Reserve’s 363rd Military Police Company is headquartered in Grafton, West Virginia. This April, about 25 of the soldiers are heading to Afghanistan. Their mission will be protecting the life of a high-ranking U.S…
Credit wvva.comEdit | Remove Update Monday January 26, 2015 at 9:11 p.m. Water samples taken from the Greenbrier River did not show dangerous...
State officials have decided against housing some inmates outside the state. In 2013, West Virginia had asked national companies to bid on sending...
State environmental regulators say the highest-risk aboveground storage tanks could face a $375 annual fee in a law to protect water supplies....
Housing facilities across West Virginia will receive a total of $6,749,574 under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD)...
Inside Appalachia tells the stories of our people, and how they live today. Host Jessica Lilly leads us on an audio tour of our rich history, food, music and culture.
Latest from NPR
Argentina's President Says She Will Disband Intelligence Agency
- Obama's Arctic Refuge Drill Ban Won't Change Much, For Now President Obama says he will ask Congress to give wilderness status to protect more than 12 million acres of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge....
On The Ant Highway, There's Never A Backup
Medicare Looks To Speed Up Pay For Quality Instead Of Volume
Jeffrey Sterling, Former CIA Officer, Is Convicted Of Espionage
PBS NewsHour Headlines
- Northeastern U.S. braces for blizzard conditions
- News Wrap: U.S. embassy in Yemen closed to public amid turmoil
- Obama proposal to expand protection for Arctic wildlife refuge sparks backlash
- Triggering thirst with the flip of a switch
- For Muslims in U.K., not feeling ‘British’ can lead some to extremism
Latest from NPR
- Argentina's President Says She Will Disband Intelligence Agency Transcript MELISSA BLOCK, HOST: Tonight, the president of Argentina went on TV...
- Obama's Arctic Refuge Drill Ban Won't Change Much, For Now President Obama says he will ask Congress to give wilderness status to protect...
- On The Ant Highway, There's Never A Backup A team of Indian physicists has made a mathematical model that purports to...
- Medicare Looks To Speed Up Pay For Quality Instead Of Volume The Obama administration said Monday that it wants to speed up changes to...
- Jeffrey Sterling, Former CIA Officer, Is Convicted Of Espionage A former CIA officer who was accused of giving a journalist classified...