Folks in Wheeling are ramping up for the annual Upper Ohio Valley Italian Heritage Festival. It’s one of the largest Italian Festivals in the...
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Director of Radio
Host - A Change of Tune, Announcer
Executive Director and CEO
Host and Artistic Director - Mountain Stage
Executive Producer - Mountain Stage
All Things Considered Host, Music Composer
Host - Classical Music with Jim Lange and Eclectopia
Southern West Virginia Bureau Chief
Eastern Panhandle Bureau Chief, Inside Appalachia Host
Radio Operations Director
News Director, West Virginia Morning/News Host
Morning Edition Host, Programming Associate
West Virginia can actually thrive under new U.S. Environmental Protection Regulations that aim to reduce greenhouse gasses, according to three panelists participating in a public forum last week in Shepherdstown.
A bankruptcy judge is giving Freedom Industries, its insurer and stakeholders 10 days to strike an agreement on its $2.9 million insurance policy....
A retired coal miner who suffers from black lung disease has urged Congress to help clear a backlog of claims of fellow miners who have the...
Governor Earl Ray Tomblin named new heads for two sections of the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources. Sam England will be the new chief...
Editor's Note: An earlier version of this story quoted Shelia Bailey with Songer Insurance says fire insurance rates should actually go down for...
Each week, host Joni Deutsch links the past to the present with the best music ranging from up-and-coming artists to classic hits, indie pop to blues rock.
Latest from NPR
5 Managers Detained In Shanghai Expired-Meat Scandal
How A Chokehold, Aka Neck Restraint, Is Supposed To Work
Conflicting Obamacare Rulings Set Stage For Supreme Court Face-Off
Skype A Vital Bridge For Palestinians In West Bank, Gaza
Don't Make Me Come Back There: Toyota's New Parent-Friendly Options
PBS Newhour Headlines
- 9/11 Commission: Americans can’t be complacent about new security threats
- Both sides take Louisiana’s Common Core political fight to court
- Will conflicting federal health care law rulings head to the Supreme Court?
- In Houston, traditional public school shares ideas and a roof with charter schools
- Economic fragility, energy on the line for EU countries considering tougher Russia penalties
Latest from NPR
- 5 Managers Detained In Shanghai Expired-Meat Scandal Chinese regulators suspended operations at Shanghai Husi Food, owned by...
- How A Chokehold, Aka Neck Restraint, Is Supposed To Work After a New York man died during a police takedown, police trainers say...
- Conflicting Obamacare Rulings Set Stage For Supreme Court Face-Off Two federal appeals courts issued conflicting views of the subsidies available...
- Skype A Vital Bridge For Palestinians In West Bank, Gaza By most accounts, the war between Israel and Hamas is getting worse. As the...
- Don't Make Me Come Back There: Toyota's New Parent-Friendly Options The new Sienna minivan has an optional pull-down mirror to allow better...