Policy No. 2422.7

Ohio County Board Of Education Reviews Medical Cannabis Policy

Under the policy, applications for cannabis use would be restricted to students who provide a doctor's certificate and  produce a parent's signature. Additionally, the guardians or parents of the student must apply for an official medical cannabis card through the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources. 

Continue Reading Take Me to More News

More West Virginia News