Podcasts & RSS Feeds
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Salt Rising Bread: An Appalachian Tradition of Longing and Wild Microbes
- Demolitions Could Affect Beckley Historic District
- New Book Examines the Impact of 'Hippie Homesteaders'
- The Catholic Committee of Appalachia Develops Its Third Pastoral Letter
- Happy and (For the Most Part) Healthy in Unhappy and Unhealthy West Virginia
Glynis Board hails from the northern panhandle of West Virginia. She’s now based in Morgantown where she’s been reporting for West Virginia Public Broadcasting since 2012. She covers a broad range of topics including arts and culture, women’s issues, and developments in the oil and gas industry. She’s also especially interested in covering news from the northern panhandle where she grew up.
Before reporting the news, Glynis worked in the production department at WV PBS since 2004, contributing with video editing and film making skills to such documentaries as Frank Kearns: American Correspondent, The Last Mission: Establishing the Rule of Law in Iraq, and Ken Hechler: In Pursuit of Justice.