Podcasts & RSS Feeds
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- More Fracking Slated in Morgantown
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
- Mountain Stage After Midnight- December 13 & 14
Elizabeth McCormick grew up in Charleston, West Virginia with her grandmother. She graduated from Capital High School in 2010 and graduated from Shepherd University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Digital Film and a minor in Theatre. During her time at Shepherd, Liz studied abroad at the University of Pau, in Pau, France for a month in summer 2012, and she was on the first executive board of Shepherd's French Club that began in spring 2013.
In the summer of 2013, Liz did an internship at the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France working in the Producers Network as a guide to those attending, and in summer 2014, Liz interned with West Virginia Public Broadcasting. She is now a Reporter/Producer with West Virginia Public Radio and is based in Shepherdstown, WV.
Liz has been involved in choir ensembles and vocal technique since she was seven-years-old, and she has performed on stage in theatrical works since 1999. An aspiring filmmaker, singer/songwriter, novelist, screenwriter, and voice actor, Liz identifies herself as an artist of many trades and wishes to bring her love of art to the world.