Podcasts & RSS Feeds
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Five Things to Know About the Fayette Co. Train Derailment
- Five People Who Make a Difference at West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- As Homeschooling Grows, Advocates Hope for Change in Legislation
- W.Va. Man Uses Mountaineer Challenge Academy to Change Life
- What We Know Three Days After the Fayette Co. Oil Train Derailment
Elizabeth McCormick grew up in Charleston, West Virginia with her grandmother. She graduated from Capital High School in 2010 and graduated from Shepherd University in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Digital Film and a minor in Theatre. During her time at Shepherd, Liz studied abroad at the University of Pau, in Pau, France for a month in summer 2012, and she was on the first executive board of Shepherd's French Club that began in spring 2013.
In the summer of 2013, Liz did an internship at the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France working in the Producers Network as a guide to those attending, and in summer 2014, Liz interned with West Virginia Public Broadcasting in Charleston. She is now the Eastern Panhandle Reporter/Producer for West Virginia Public Broadcasting based out of Shepherdstown, WV.
Liz has been involved in choir ensembles and vocal technique since she was seven-years-old, and she has performed on stage in theatrical works since 1999. An aspiring filmmaker, singer/songwriter, novelist, screenwriter, and voice actor, Liz identifies herself as an artist of many trades and wishes to bring her love of art to the world.