Updated June 25 at 3:23 p.m.
West Virginia American Water updated its list of potable water tankers where customers can fill containers:
- Frame Road in Elkview across from the DOH garage
- Dollar General on Maywood Avenue in Clendenin
- Smith’s Foodfair in Clendenin
- Corner of Lizmore Road and River Haven Road, off the Queen Shoals Bridge
- Keeneys Creek Missionary Baptist Church, in Winona
West Virginia American Water says it has also provided water tankers to the West Virginia Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management to provide assistance to the flood-devastated communities of Richwood, Rainelle and White Sulphur Springs. Exact locations are determined by local emergency management.