WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- West Virginian Responsible for Classic Christmas Song, Frosty the Snowman
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Top Ten West Virginia Stories of 2014
- What Are the Top 10 West Virginia Stories of 2014? Vote Now!
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting Changing Its Name...to West Virginia Public Broadcasting
Mountain Stage Song of the Week
Tue August 5, 2014
Hear Jesse Winchester play "That's What Makes You Strong," Live from Mountain Stage
Many have tried - but the late Jesse Winchester was among the elite group of songwriters who could truly captivate an audience with just his words, his voice, and an acoustic guitar. Here he preforms one of his most beloved tunes, "That's What Makes You Strong," in front of an entranced Morgantown audience during his final Mountain Stage appearance, recorded in October of last year.