WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- $250,000 Painting Appraised at Antiques Roadshow Charleston
- Musician Who Couldn't Walk Created One of The Longest Running Bluegrass Bands in W.Va.
- Illegal Fracking Practices Identified in W.Va., Pa.
- In The Supposed 'War on Coal', West Virginia and Kentucky Parallel on Mining Jobs, Politics
- Why The Charleston Shelter Is Euthanizing Fewer Dogs and Cats
MISSION: West Virginia Public Broadcasting satisfies the human need to learn. Our programs nurture personal growth and civic responsibility, respect people's intelligence, and promote life-long discovery.
VISION: West Virginia Public Broadcasting, through our unique programs and services, will empower people to broaden their perspectives, appreciate their history and become active in their communities. Using the power of public service media, we will create more informed, more educated, more motivated, and more prosperous citizens who will build a better West Virginia for our children and grandchildren.
If you'd like to learn about the various ways you can support West Virginia Public Broadcasting, visit our Support Page.
You can reach the EBA, its radio and television divisions at the address and phone number below:
- 600 Capitol Street
Charleston, WV 25301
- E-mail Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
West Virginia Public Broadcasting is an equal opportunity provider and employer.