Podcasts & RSS Feeds
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Parkersburg's Panhandlers Say Signs Calling Them Addicts Are Insulting and Defamatory
- Former Massey CEO Don Blankenship Indicted on Four Federal Charges
- Coal Mines Keep Operating Despite Injuries, Violations And Millions In Fines
- UBB Victim's Father Reacts to Blankenship Indictment
- Marshall University Set to Remember Those Lost in Crash with Fountain Ceremony
Catie Talarski is Executive Producer at WNPR, focusing on original WNPR programs; working to develop new concepts, live events and content strategies, with concentration on three pillars: Talk Programming, Community Outreach, and Education.
Catie got her start in documentary radio at the Salt Institute in
Catie’s also documented end-of-life decisions made by young people with Cystic Fibrosis for NPR’s Hearing Voices, and dug into archival tape of artist Romare Bearden for Studio 360. For WNPR, she’s explored the underbelly of Hartford’s Park River, and the history of the women who helped save the Mark Twain House. She worked with the Public Radio Exchange to produce the hour-long specials BULLIED: Teen Stories from Generation PRX and Left Behind, Dropping Out.
Her foray into magazine writing includes an article about her Polish heritage published in SilverKris, the in-flight magazine of Singapore Airlines.
Catie was inspired by