WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- Groups Work to Combat Rise of Human Trafficking in W.Va.
- How Does The 4th Circuit Court's Gay Marriage Decision Affect West Virginia?
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
- Some Say West Virginia Can Survive the New EPA Regulations
West Virginia Public Broadcasting Foundation
The West Virginia Public Broadcasting Foundation is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes, to wit: to receive, hold, disperse and invest monies or property given or donated to the Educational Broadcasting Authority of West Virginia.
Current members are:
Ellen Archibald, Charleston (Immediate Past Chair of the Friends)
Edward C. Armbrecht, Jr., Charleston; Chair
Barbara Bean, Bridgeport; At-Large Member
Ann Brotherton, Charleston; Treasurer (Representing the WV EBA)
Bonnie Brown, Charleston (Chair of the Friends)
Ricklin Brown, Charleston; At-Large Member
William H. File III, Beckley (Representing the WV EBA)
Dr. Deborah Fulton, Morgantown; At-Large Member
Cynthia L. Geary, Petersburg; At-Large Member
Pete Holloway, Wheeling; Secretary
Steve Hopta, Charleston; At-Large Member
Patricia Proctor, Huntington; At-Large Member
Pete Sullivan, Charleston; At-Large Member
The 2014 WV Public Broadcasting Foundation meeting schedule & current WV Public Broadcasting Foundation IRS Form 990: