WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Haunting Banjo Tune Inspired by Coal Miner's Struggle
- Protecting the Boss: W.Va. Reservists Deploying to Afghanistan as Personal Security Detail
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- West Virginia Army Reservists Deploying to Afghanistan and Kosovo
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
Your business or organization can reach the active and influential audience of West Virginia Public Broadcasting through program sponsorship.
For more information contact Jane Wright at:
• West Virginia Public Radio and West Virginia PBS provide simultaneous statewide messaging.
• Our audience demonstrates significantly higher message retention than audiences of commercial broadcasting outlets.
• They are significantly more likely to purchase goods and services from sponsoring organizations.
• Our audience members regard sponsors as being trustworthy, actively engaged in the community, and leaders in their industries.
• Public broadcasting audience members are decision-makers on the job and active in their communities.