WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- DEP’s Interactive Gas Well Map... Is Getting More Interesting
- Five Things West Virginia Craft Brewers Want From The Legislature (And The Opposition They Face)
- Services for Former First Lady Shelley Moore Announced
- Fallingwater One of "10 Homes That Changed America"
- Lewis County Lavender Farmer Worried About Fracking
Your business or organization can reach the active and influential audience of West Virginia Public Broadcasting through program sponsorship.
For more information contact Jane Wright at: 304-556-4930
• West Virginia Public Radio and West Virginia PBS provide simultaneous statewide messaging.
• Our audience demonstrates significantly higher message retention than audiences of commercial broadcasting outlets.
• They are significantly more likely to purchase goods and services from sponsoring organizations.
• Our audience members regard sponsors as being trustworthy, actively engaged in the community, and leaders in their industries.
• Public broadcasting audience members are decision-makers on the job and active in their communities.