WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Fiesta Dinnerware Still Made in America - Thanks to W.Va. Company
- Meet the First Gay Couples to Get Marriage Licenses In West Virginia
- Watch: The U.S. Senate Debate from West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- WVU: Riots Following Baylor Upset Were 'Criminal', Expulsions Possible
- Second Smallest School in West Virginia Works on NASA Project
Your business or organization can reach the active and influential audience of West Virginia Public Broadcasting through program sponsorship.
For more information contact Jane Wright at:
• West Virginia Public Radio and West Virginia PBS provide simultaneous statewide messaging.
• Our audience demonstrates significantly higher message retention than audiences of commercial broadcasting outlets.
• They are significantly more likely to purchase goods and services from sponsoring organizations.
• Our audience members regard sponsors as being trustworthy, actively engaged in the community, and leaders in their industries.
• Public broadcasting audience members are decision-makers on the job and active in their communities.