WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Improvised Explosive Devices, Chickens, Marijuana Found in I-79 Crash
- $250,000 Painting Appraised at Antiques Roadshow Charleston
- Here's the Department of Defense Equipment that West Virginia's Police Have Received Since 2006
- Hear Tim O'Brien and Darrell Scott Play "It All Comes Down to Love" Live on Mountain Stage
- Musician Who Couldn't Walk Created One of The Longest Running Bluegrass Bands in W.Va.
Your business or organization can reach the active and influential audience of West Virginia Public Broadcasting through program sponsorship.
For more information contact Jane Wright at: 304-556-4930
• West Virginia Public Radio and West Virginia PBS provide simultaneous statewide messaging.
• Our audience demonstrates significantly higher message retention than audiences of commercial broadcasting outlets.
• They are significantly more likely to purchase goods and services from sponsoring organizations.
• Our audience members regard sponsors as being trustworthy, actively engaged in the community, and leaders in their industries.
• Public broadcasting audience members are decision-makers on the job and active in their communities.