WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
Reported outages for TV & Radio
Reception issues--Updated July 24
WV Public Radio at 90.9/Morgantown is having some audio issues. We are currently working to resolve the problem.
Television viewers in the Wheeling area, as well as some of our viewers who utilize cable systems in Ohio may be experiencing an outage of our signal. We are waiting for replacement equipment in order to be able to make the repair, which could take several weeks.
WPBY-TV viewers (Huntington/Charleston) on cable may be experiencing problems receiving WV PBS. We are working on solution but until that time, contact your cable service provider to let them know you cannot see WV PBS.
WV PBS viewers utilizing DirectTV in the Clarksburg/Weston areas are seeing pixelation or breakup of their picture. We are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience!
As always, you can notify us if you are experiencing an outage of our tv or radio services by calling 1-888-596-9729.
We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to restore your service as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. As always, we welcome your comments or questions about your service at 1-888-596-9729.