WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- More Fracking Slated in Morgantown
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
- Mountain Stage After Midnight- December 13 & 14
Reported outages for TV & Radio
Reception Issues--Updated October 14
WV PBS: Viewers utilizing DirectTV in the Clarksburg/Weston areas may be seeing pixelation or breakup of their picture. We have applied for a new signal link and are awaiting authorization to bring it into service.
On Saturday, Oct. 11 in the morning and early afternoon, Comcast customers in the Huntington area reported that they could hear but not see WPBY-TV. As of 4 o'clock Saturday afternoon, Comcast said that service has been restored. If you continue to have problems, please let us know. We apologize for the outage.
West Virginia Public Radio:
No outages currently reported.
Please notify us if you are experiencing an outage of our television or radio services by calling 1-888-596-9729.