WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- Haunting Banjo Tune Inspired by Coal Miner's Struggle
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- Inside Appalachia: Water in the Coalfields
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
Reported outages for TV & Radio
Reception Issues--Updated October 14
WV PBS: Viewers utilizing DirectTV in the Clarksburg/Weston areas may be seeing pixelation or breakup of their picture. We have applied for a new signal link and are awaiting authorization to bring it into service.
On Saturday, Oct. 11 in the morning and early afternoon, Comcast customers in the Huntington area reported that they could hear but not see WPBY-TV. As of 4 o'clock Saturday afternoon, Comcast said that service has been restored. If you continue to have problems, please let us know. We apologize for the outage.
West Virginia Public Radio:
No outages currently reported.
Please notify us if you are experiencing an outage of our television or radio services by calling 1-888-596-9729.