WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- DEP’s Interactive Gas Well Map... Is Getting More Interesting
- Five Things West Virginia Craft Brewers Want From The Legislature (And The Opposition They Face)
- Fallingwater One of "10 Homes That Changed America"
- Services for Former First Lady Shelley Moore Announced
- Historian Explains Why It's Important to Preserve Your Nearby Graveyards
Since 1991, World Cafe®, has emerged as the premier public radio showcase for contemporary music serving up an eclectic blend that includes blues, rock, world, folk, and alternative country. This two-hour daily program is nationally syndicated to more than 100 markets including New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Los Angeles.The show is hosted by long-time Philadelphia radio personality David Dye. A passionate music enthusiast, Dye takes listeners on a unique journey of musical discovery as he presents a mix of music from both new and legendary artists. Live performances and intimate interviews with Dye's musical guests highlight each day's show.