WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Haunting Banjo Tune Inspired by Coal Miner's Struggle
- Protecting the Boss: W.Va. Reservists Deploying to Afghanistan as Personal Security Detail
- W.Va. GOP Wants Election Changes in Possible Manchin Gubernatorial Bid
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- West Virginia Army Reservists Deploying to Afghanistan and Kosovo
Since 1991, World Cafe®, has emerged as the premier public radio showcase for contemporary music serving up an eclectic blend that includes blues, rock, world, folk, and alternative country. This two-hour daily program is nationally syndicated to more than 100 markets including New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Los Angeles.The show is hosted by long-time Philadelphia radio personality David Dye. A passionate music enthusiast, Dye takes listeners on a unique journey of musical discovery as he presents a mix of music from both new and legendary artists. Live performances and intimate interviews with Dye's musical guests highlight each day's show.