Podcasts & RSS Feeds
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- At Monty Python Reunion Show, The Circus Makes One Last Flight
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
Antiques Roadshow comes to Charleston on August 16, 2014! We'll be updating this page regularly with information about the show.
Part adventure, part history lesson, and part treasure hunt, ten-time Emmy® Award-nominated ANTIQUES ROADSHOW marks its 18th season in 2014.
PBS's highest-rated series, ROADSHOW is seen by almost 10 million viewers each week. Veteran television personality Mark L. Walberg serves as series host. In each hour-long ROADSHOW episode, specialists from the country's leading auction houses — Bonhams and Butterfields, Christie's, Doyle New York, Skinner and Sotheby's — and independent dealers from across the nation offer free appraisals of antiques and collectibles.
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras capture tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-lost items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truths about these finds.