Podcasts & RSS Feeds
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Parkersburg's Panhandlers Say Signs Calling Them Addicts Are Insulting and Defamatory
- Former Massey CEO Don Blankenship Indicted on Four Federal Charges
- Coal Mines Keep Operating Despite Injuries, Violations And Millions In Fines
- UBB Victim's Father Reacts to Blankenship Indictment
- Marshall University Set to Remember Those Lost in Crash with Fountain Ceremony
Antiques Roadshow came to Charleston on August 16, 2014! Appraisals taped during the 2014 summer tour will be aired as part of the show's 19th season beginning January 2015 on WV PBS. Look for updates to this page in the future.
Part adventure, part history lesson, and part treasure hunt, ten-time Emmy® Award-nominated ANTIQUES ROADSHOW marks its 18th season in 2014.
PBS's highest-rated series, ROADSHOW is seen by almost 10 million viewers each week. Veteran television personality Mark L. Walberg serves as series host. In each hour-long ROADSHOW episode, specialists from the country's leading auction houses — Bonhams and Butterfields, Christie's, Doyle New York, Skinner and Sotheby's — and independent dealers from across the nation offer free appraisals of antiques and collectibles.
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras capture tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-lost items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truths about these finds.