WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Salt Rising Bread: An Appalachian Tradition of Longing and Wild Microbes
- Demolitions Could Affect Beckley Historic District
- New Book Examines the Impact of 'Hippie Homesteaders'
- The Catholic Committee of Appalachia Develops Its Third Pastoral Letter
- Happy and (For the Most Part) Healthy in Unhappy and Unhealthy West Virginia
Thu October 17, 2013
West Virginia Morning - October 17, 2013
On this WV Morning, the state continues to gain more interest in home-grown food; WVU students get a crack at testing cutting edge technology; and the 30th annual West Virginia International Film Festival opens in Charleston. Those stories and more.