WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Sen. Manchin Calls Concealed Carry Permit Repeal 'Irresponsible', 'Dangerous'
- Breakfast As Politics: W.Va. Dems Raise Money for Food Bank After Canceled Conservative Fundraiser
- The 2015 Legislature's Final Hours
- What's Next, Clay County?—Nonstop Journey to a Better Tomorrow
- Pipeline Company Threatens Legal Action Against Survey Holdouts
Bulk Water Sites
Fri February 14, 2014
Water Distribution for Kanawha Co.: Saturday, Feb. 15- Monday, Feb. 17, 2014
Kanawha County and City of Charleston Bulk Water Sites for Saturday, February 15, 2014 through Monday, February 17, 2014:
Bulk Water-Bring Your Own Containers
Crossing Mall – Elkview
Walmart Parking Lot – Quincy
Shawnee Park – Institute
Old Big Sandy Parking Lot – Cross Lanes
Big Lots Parking Lot –Patrick Street – Charleston
100 Maywood Avenue-Across from Post Office – Clendenin
Bulk Water Tankers and Buffaloes will remain at locations each day until 5:00 p.m. due to temperatures which are expected to drop below freezing nightly.
The bulk tankers and buffaloes are being provided by West Virginia American Water Company and are being filled in Huntington and Montgomery. If the tankers or buffaloes run out of water, they will be pulled and then driven to Huntington or Montgomery to be refilled. Due to the travel time and filling time, the bulk containers may be offsite for several hours.
If temperatures are below freezing or there is substantial snow in the morning hours, it is possible that the deployment of the tankers and buffaloes will be delayed.
Funds Not Approved