WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Corridor H Segment Expected to Open by Late November
- Fiesta Dinnerware Still Made in America - Thanks to W.Va. Company
- Wild Ginseng, Wood Thrushes, and Climate Change: A Survival Story
- Second Smallest School in West Virginia Works on NASA Project
- WVU: Riots Following Baylor Upset Were 'Criminal', Expulsions Possible
"Green Rolling Hills"
Wed February 19, 2014
WATCH: W.Va. Schools for Deaf and Blind Perform for Lawmakers
Students from around West Virginia who attend the state Schools for the Deaf and Blind visited the Capitol today to perform a medley of songs centered on their home state.
Located on 79 acres in Romney in Hampshire County, the school was established in 1870. Today enrollment totals about 120 children and teens.