WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- Haunting Banjo Tune Inspired by Coal Miner's Struggle
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- Inside Appalachia: Water in the Coalfields
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
Mon April 28, 2014
Want to Bake Gluten-Free? America's Test Kitchen Has The Answers
In this episode, America’s Test Kitchen speak with editorial director Jack Bishop about the science of gluten-free cooking, including new tricks we discovered in the test kitchen.
The gluten free special airs Monday, April 27 at 2 p.m. on West Virginia Public Radio.
We’ll be tasting gluten-free white sandwich bread, and we’ll find out what’s hot and what’s not in the world of kitchen gadgets. Then we’ll head into the test kitchen to learn how to make the best gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. And of course, we’ll be taking your calls to answer all of your cooking questions.
Holocaust Rememberance Week