WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Corridor H Segment Expected to Open by Late November
- Fiesta Dinnerware Still Made in America - Thanks to W.Va. Company
- Second Smallest School in West Virginia Works on NASA Project
- Wild Ginseng, Wood Thrushes, and Climate Change: A Survival Story
- WVU: Riots Following Baylor Upset Were 'Criminal', Expulsions Possible
Fri August 29, 2014
U.S. Marine Band Tours the Mountain State
The United States Marine Band will be starting its annual 30-day tour starting September 1st. They'll be making two stops in West Virginia:
Morgantown: Tuesday, Sept. 2nd 7:30 PM at the Clay Concert Theater at the Creative Arts Center
Charleston: Wednesday, Sept. 3rd 7:30 PM at the Municipal Auditorium.
They're also kicking off their tour near the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia in McHenry, MD on September 1st.
Tickets are FREE!! and are distributed by the local sponsor.
Tickets may be obtained by sending a self addressed and stamped envelope to...
St. Albans High School
C/O Tim White / Tickets
2100 Kanawha Terrace
St. Albans, WV 25177
Classical Host Matt Jackfert was able to talk with Lt. Col. Jason K. Fettig, conductor of the US Marine Band, to get the details of this tour and to talk about some of the conductor's greatest experiences with the band.