WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- 'To Hell With You' - A West Virginian's Raw Response to Water Crisis Goes Viral
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
Thu March 27, 2014
Two W.Va. Humanities Projects Awarded Grants
The National Endowment for the Humanities has awarded grants to two humanities projects in West Virginia.
West Virginia University Research Corporation received a $59,973 grant to develop a search engine for electronic literature. The search engine would link nine international research centers' databases.
West Virginia University received a $6,000 summer stipend grant for a project called "Black Litigants: Rethinking Race and Power in the American South, 1820-1860."
The National Endowment for the Humanities announced the grants Thursday.
Story of the Jews