WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- At Monty Python Reunion Show, The Circus Makes One Last Flight
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
- 85-Year-Old Says He is Still in Good Health and Spirits and Will Continue to Fast
Wed May 7, 2014
Stadelman Tapped as New W.Va. Governor Spokesman
Communications professional Chris Stadelman will become Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's top spokesman.
Stadelman has more than 20 years of experience in the communications field. He also served as communications director for Tomblin's 2011 and 2012 campaigns.
Stadelman will start May 16 as Tomblin's communications director.
He recently operated a public relations and research company and worked as director of outreach for the West Virginia Press Association.
Stadelman worked at the Charleston Daily Mail for 10 years in various roles. Stadelman and his wife Kelly operated The Parsons Advocate, a Tucker County weekly newspaper, for seven years.
Stadelman replaces Amy Shuler Goodwin, whom the governor appointed as the state tourism commissioner.