WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
Wed May 7, 2014
Stadelman Tapped as New W.Va. Governor Spokesman
Communications professional Chris Stadelman will become Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin's top spokesman.
Stadelman has more than 20 years of experience in the communications field. He also served as communications director for Tomblin's 2011 and 2012 campaigns.
Stadelman will start May 16 as Tomblin's communications director.
He recently operated a public relations and research company and worked as director of outreach for the West Virginia Press Association.
Stadelman worked at the Charleston Daily Mail for 10 years in various roles. Stadelman and his wife Kelly operated The Parsons Advocate, a Tucker County weekly newspaper, for seven years.
Stadelman replaces Amy Shuler Goodwin, whom the governor appointed as the state tourism commissioner.