WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
Fri May 23, 2014
Queen to Serve as Intergovernmental Affairs Director
Robby Queen will serve as the director of intergovernment affairs for West Virginia Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin.
Queen worked for Tomblin when he served as Senate president, first as an intern and then as a per-diem employee. He was a special assistant to former Democratic Gov. Joe Manchin, who now serves in the U.S. Senate.
He most recently worked as a district representative for Democratic Congressman Nick Rahall.
Queen is a Logan High School graduate and attended West Virginia University.
Queen will work with regional representatives and assist with constituent issues in Tomblin's office.
With Tomblin's appointment Friday, Queen is slated to start work June 6.