WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
Fri May 23, 2014
Queen to Serve as Intergovernmental Affairs Director
Robby Queen will serve as the director of intergovernment affairs for West Virginia Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin.
Queen worked for Tomblin when he served as Senate president, first as an intern and then as a per-diem employee. He was a special assistant to former Democratic Gov. Joe Manchin, who now serves in the U.S. Senate.
He most recently worked as a district representative for Democratic Congressman Nick Rahall.
Queen is a Logan High School graduate and attended West Virginia University.
Queen will work with regional representatives and assist with constituent issues in Tomblin's office.
With Tomblin's appointment Friday, Queen is slated to start work June 6.