WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- More Fracking Slated in Morgantown
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
- Mountain Stage After Midnight- December 13 & 14
Fri February 14, 2014
Q: When Can We Trust the Water? A: When It Doesn't Stink
Frustration and anger continue to mount in the affected counties of last month’s chemical spill.
West Virginians are getting schooled in chemistry and biology, and are suddenly intimately involved in considering the bigger picture of environmental regulations on industrial activities.
Three experts, one on water quality, one on environmental law, and one on public health, spoke on the West Virginia Public Broadcasting's The Law Works about these issues.
The Law Works