WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Fiesta Dinnerware Still Made in America - Thanks to W.Va. Company
- Corridor H Segment Expected to Open by Late November
- WVU: Riots Following Baylor Upset Were 'Criminal', Expulsions Possible
- Second Smallest School in West Virginia Works on NASA Project
- Watch: The U.S. Senate Debate from West Virginia Public Broadcasting
Fri October 4, 2013
Mountain Stage records 800th show
Mountain Stage, founded in 1983, is celebrating their 30th Anniversary this year. The show recently recorded it's land-mark 800th episode. A capacity crowd at the Clay Center was in attendance to see performances by folk-singer Ani DiFranco, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame member Dave Mason, California rockers Dawes and the high-energy, horn-driven Brooklyn group Red Baraat. WV Public Radio listeners can hear the entire show Sunday November 10 at 2pm.
Mountain Stage recordings continue throughout the months of October and December. Here's a complete list of upcoming recordings.