WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- 'To Hell With You' - A West Virginian's Raw Response to Water Crisis Goes Viral
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
Fall pledge campaign results
Thu October 24, 2013
More than 1,300 listeners made a sound investment in West Virginia Public Radio
The final numbers are in from our Sound Investment fall campaign for West Virginia Public Radio.
We'd like to thank the 1,341 listeners who made a difference in their public radio network. Your sound investment of $138,001 made it happen.
Congratulations also to Mary Payne of Gallipolis, Ohio, winner of the $500 Apple Gift Card.