WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- At Monty Python Reunion Show, The Circus Makes One Last Flight
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
- 85-Year-Old Says He is Still in Good Health and Spirits and Will Continue to Fast
Fall pledge campaign results
Thu October 24, 2013
More than 1,300 listeners made a sound investment in West Virginia Public Radio
The final numbers are in from our Sound Investment fall campaign for West Virginia Public Radio.
We'd like to thank the 1,341 listeners who made a difference in their public radio network. Your sound investment of $138,001 made it happen.
Congratulations also to Mary Payne of Gallipolis, Ohio, winner of the $500 Apple Gift Card.