WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Fiesta Dinnerware Still Made in America - Thanks to W.Va. Company
- Meet the First Gay Couples to Get Marriage Licenses In West Virginia
- Watch: The U.S. Senate Debate from West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- WVU: Riots Following Baylor Upset Were 'Criminal', Expulsions Possible
- Second Smallest School in West Virginia Works on NASA Project
Fall pledge campaign results
Thu October 24, 2013
More than 1,300 listeners made a sound investment in West Virginia Public Radio
The final numbers are in from our Sound Investment fall campaign for West Virginia Public Radio.
We'd like to thank the 1,341 listeners who made a difference in their public radio network. Your sound investment of $138,001 made it happen.
Congratulations also to Mary Payne of Gallipolis, Ohio, winner of the $500 Apple Gift Card.