WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
- How Does The 4th Circuit Court's Gay Marriage Decision Affect West Virginia?
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
Fall pledge campaign results
Thu October 24, 2013
More than 1,300 listeners made a sound investment in West Virginia Public Radio
The final numbers are in from our Sound Investment fall campaign for West Virginia Public Radio.
We'd like to thank the 1,341 listeners who made a difference in their public radio network. Your sound investment of $138,001 made it happen.
Congratulations also to Mary Payne of Gallipolis, Ohio, winner of the $500 Apple Gift Card.