WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Local Food, Local Places Grants Awarded, Eight Appalachian Winners
- Motives Behind Mon. Co. Shootings Unfolding, Victims Identified
- Clinical Pharmacologist Left Duke to Conduct World-Class Research at WVU
- Interactive Map: West Virginia Mine Operator Delinquent Fines by County
- W.Va. Poet: “Appalachian Blackface” Story of 2014 Election Cycle
Fall pledge campaign results
Thu October 24, 2013
More than 1,300 listeners made a sound investment in West Virginia Public Radio
The final numbers are in from our Sound Investment fall campaign for West Virginia Public Radio.
We'd like to thank the 1,341 listeners who made a difference in their public radio network. Your sound investment of $138,001 made it happen.
Congratulations also to Mary Payne of Gallipolis, Ohio, winner of the $500 Apple Gift Card.