WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Map: Where West Virginia Mine Operators Owe Millions in Delinquent Fines
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- Joy to the World Tickets On Sale
- Moundsville Native Is A Pioneering Astrobiophysicist
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
Mon March 17, 2014
March Madness...Public Media Style: 2nd Round Voting is Live!
We're down to 32 contestants left in March Madness..Public Media Style.
The second round is chock full of compelling matchups and tough choices:
- Judy Woodruff and Gwen Ifill go head to head in a PBS Newshour Showdown.
- Daniel Tiger and Cookie Monster match up to determine the Children's Choice.
- Jim Carter (Caron the Butler) and Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) face off in a Masterpiece Matchup.
- The Classical Clash pits our own Jim Lange and Frank Stowers!
Second round voting is now open and ends Wednesday March 20 at Midnight. We'll crown a champion on Friday, April 4.
Survive and Advance
Vote Early, Vote Often