WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
- What Are the Top 10 West Virginia Stories of 2014? Vote Now!
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting Changing Its Name...to West Virginia Public Broadcasting
One Shining Moment
Fri April 4, 2014
March Madness Public Media Style - And the Winner Is...
We're ready to announce the winner in our March Madness...Public Media Style tournament.
Beth Vorhees, News Director for West Virginia Public Broadcasting, has been crowned as our first ever champion, garnering more than 70% of votes over her final round competition, Carl Kassell.
While the Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me scorekeeper is a legendary figure in public media, Beth's local impact was clearly a force to be reckoned with.
She recently celebrated 30 years at West Virginia Public Broadcasting. Along the way, Beth has gained the respect of virtually every single one of her colleagues over the years.
Congrats, Beth! Long may you reign!
Survive and Advance