WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Parkersburg's Panhandlers Say Signs Calling Them Addicts Are Insulting and Defamatory
- Former Massey CEO Don Blankenship Indicted on Four Federal Charges
- Coal Mines Keep Operating Despite Injuries, Violations And Millions In Fines
- UBB Victim's Father Reacts to Blankenship Indictment
- Marshall University Set to Remember Those Lost in Crash with Fountain Ceremony
Mon July 14, 2014
The Law Works - WV Foundation for Rape Information & Services
Sexual violence is never the victim's fault. It doesn't matter where you were, the time of day, what you were wearing, or if you were drinking -- sex without consent is rape. Dan Ringer and guest Nancy Hoffman, State Coordinator for WV Foundation for Rape Information & Services will talk about finding help for victims of sexual violence on this episode of The Law Works.
The Law Works airs Thursday at 8:30 p.m. on WV PBS and Friday at 11:00 a.m. on WV PBS2.