WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- DEP’s Interactive Gas Well Map... Is Getting More Interesting
- Five Things West Virginia Craft Brewers Want From The Legislature (And The Opposition They Face)
- Services for Former First Lady Shelley Moore Announced
- Fallingwater One of "10 Homes That Changed America"
- Lewis County Lavender Farmer Worried About Fracking
Mon July 14, 2014
The Law Works - WV Foundation for Rape Information & Services
Sexual violence is never the victim's fault. It doesn't matter where you were, the time of day, what you were wearing, or if you were drinking -- sex without consent is rape. Dan Ringer and guest Nancy Hoffman, State Coordinator for WV Foundation for Rape Information & Services will talk about finding help for victims of sexual violence on this episode of The Law Works.
The Law Works airs Thursday at 8:30 p.m. on WV PBS and Friday at 11:00 a.m. on WV PBS2.