WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
Fri November 1, 2013
The Law Works - Sentencing in Criminal Cases
Why are some convicted criminal defendants sentenced more harshly than others? If two people commit the same offense, and are convicted of it, sometimes one goes home, and the other to prison. Why is that? Judge Alan Moats and Judge Russell Clawges join Dan Ringer to discuss Sentencing in Criminal Cases on this episode of The Law Works.
This episode of The Law Works premiers on November 7, 2013 at 8:30 pm on WV PBS.
WV PBS legal series
WV PBS Legal Series