WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Map: Where West Virginia Mine Operators Owe Millions in Delinquent Fines
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- Joy to the World Tickets On Sale
- Moundsville Native Is A Pioneering Astrobiophysicist
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
Fri November 1, 2013
The Law Works - Sentencing in Criminal Cases
Why are some convicted criminal defendants sentenced more harshly than others? If two people commit the same offense, and are convicted of it, sometimes one goes home, and the other to prison. Why is that? Judge Alan Moats and Judge Russell Clawges join Dan Ringer to discuss Sentencing in Criminal Cases on this episode of The Law Works.
This episode of The Law Works premiers on November 7, 2013 at 8:30 pm on WV PBS.
WV PBS legal series
WV PBS Legal Series