WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- How Does The 4th Circuit Court's Gay Marriage Decision Affect West Virginia?
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
Fri November 1, 2013
The Law Works - Sentencing in Criminal Cases
Why are some convicted criminal defendants sentenced more harshly than others? If two people commit the same offense, and are convicted of it, sometimes one goes home, and the other to prison. Why is that? Judge Alan Moats and Judge Russell Clawges join Dan Ringer to discuss Sentencing in Criminal Cases on this episode of The Law Works.
This episode of The Law Works premiers on November 7, 2013 at 8:30 pm on WV PBS.
WV PBS legal series
WV PBS Legal Series