WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- Haunting Banjo Tune Inspired by Coal Miner's Struggle
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- Inside Appalachia: Water in the Coalfields
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
Tue July 1, 2014
The Law Works - Land Trusts & Conservation Easements
West Virginia is home to some of the world's most beautiful rivers and streams. But many of these waters are polluted, in part because of the way land is used in nearby areas. Dan Ringer and guests Katherine Garvey, Director, WVU Land Use Law Clinic and Nathan Fetty, Managing Attorney, WVU Land Use Law Clinic will talk about land trusts and conservation easements on this episode of The Law Works.
The Law Works airs Thursday at 8:30 p.m. on WV PBS and Friday at 11:00 a.m. on WV PBS2.