WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
- What Are the Top 10 West Virginia Stories of 2014? Vote Now!
- West Virginia Public Broadcasting Changing Its Name...to West Virginia Public Broadcasting
Tue July 1, 2014
The Law Works - Land Trusts & Conservation Easements
West Virginia is home to some of the world's most beautiful rivers and streams. But many of these waters are polluted, in part because of the way land is used in nearby areas. Dan Ringer and guests Katherine Garvey, Director, WVU Land Use Law Clinic and Nathan Fetty, Managing Attorney, WVU Land Use Law Clinic will talk about land trusts and conservation easements on this episode of The Law Works.
The Law Works airs Thursday at 8:30 p.m. on WV PBS and Friday at 11:00 a.m. on WV PBS2.