WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- More Fracking Slated in Morgantown
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
- Mountain Stage After Midnight- December 13 & 14
WV PBS legal series
Fri October 4, 2013
The Law Works - False Confessions
When a defendant in a criminal case confesses to the crime, that should be the end of it. Right? What if the defendant then says, "no, I was lying," or says that the police forced the confession? Professor Valena Beety of the WVU College of Law and Attorney Ifeoma Ike join host Dan Ringer to talk about False Confessions on this episode of The Law Works.
This episode premiers Thursday, October 10 at 8:30 pm on West Virginia PBS.