WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- At Monty Python Reunion Show, The Circus Makes One Last Flight
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
Mon December 9, 2013
Kristi George named director of radio
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact Shawn Patterson or (304) 556-4908
Charleston, W.Va. – December 9, 2013 – West Virginia Public Broadcasting is pleased to announce that Kristi George has joined the organization as director of radio. She began on Nov. 1.
George replaces James Muhammad who left the organization last spring.
“Kristi brings a wealth of experience in both commercial and public radio” said executive director Scott Finn. “She spent several years at PRI (Public Radio International) which is one of our program suppliers, and also previously worked for us in our development department and as an announcer.”
George is a graduate of West Virginia Wesleyan and holds a master’s degree from Marshall University.