WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- 'To Hell With You' - A West Virginian's Raw Response to Water Crisis Goes Viral
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
Mon December 9, 2013
Kristi George named director of radio
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact Shawn Patterson or (304) 556-4908
Charleston, W.Va. – December 9, 2013 – West Virginia Public Broadcasting is pleased to announce that Kristi George has joined the organization as director of radio. She began on Nov. 1.
George replaces James Muhammad who left the organization last spring.
“Kristi brings a wealth of experience in both commercial and public radio” said executive director Scott Finn. “She spent several years at PRI (Public Radio International) which is one of our program suppliers, and also previously worked for us in our development department and as an announcer.”
George is a graduate of West Virginia Wesleyan and holds a master’s degree from Marshall University.