WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- Map: Where West Virginia Mine Operators Owe Millions in Delinquent Fines
- More Fracking Slated in Morgantown
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
Mon December 9, 2013
Kristi George named director of radio
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact Shawn Patterson or (304) 556-4908
Charleston, W.Va. – December 9, 2013 – West Virginia Public Broadcasting is pleased to announce that Kristi George has joined the organization as director of radio. She began on Nov. 1.
George replaces James Muhammad who left the organization last spring.
“Kristi brings a wealth of experience in both commercial and public radio” said executive director Scott Finn. “She spent several years at PRI (Public Radio International) which is one of our program suppliers, and also previously worked for us in our development department and as an announcer.”
George is a graduate of West Virginia Wesleyan and holds a master’s degree from Marshall University.