WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- 'To Hell With You' - A West Virginian's Raw Response to Water Crisis Goes Viral
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
Thu March 13, 2014
The Gridiron Is Coming to The Greenbrier
The New Orleans Saints announced Thursday they will be using the Greenbrier Resort in White Sulphur Springs for part of its 2014 training camp.
General Manager of the Saints Mickey Loomis says the team wants to take advantage of a more moderate climate and setting in West Virginia. It will still spend some time training in New Orleans.
The Saints won a Super Bowl a few years ago under head coach Sean Payton.
The locations, times and dates haven't yet been released of when the Saints will be in town.
According to a news release from The Greenbrier, owner Jim Justice says there will be practice fields of both artificial turf and grass, along with a practice facility, at the resort.