WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
West Virginia Morning
Fri August 1, 2014
EPA Hearings in Pittsburgh, New Coal Dust Regs, Marina Safety Law Delayed and Mountain Stage's 800th
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is holding hearings in Pittsburgh on planned regulations to limit carbon emissions from coal-fired power plants. Federal regulators are releasing new regulations to close loopholes in the mine inspection process. West Virginia lawmakers expalin why they decided to delay the implementation of a marina inspection law that could save lives and Mountain Stage's 800th show features Dave Mason and his hit "We Just Disagree."