WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- Part I: Is There Something in the Water, Southern W.Va.?
- WATCH: Gov. Tomblin's 2015 State of the State Address
New Season of the British detective series
Tue February 4, 2014
Death In Paradise, Season 2
Season 2 begins Thursday, February 6 at 9 p.m. on West Virginia PBS
Death In Paradise Season 2 brings more sun and sand to the West Virginia PBS Thursday night detective lineup. DI Richard Poole is still trapped on the stunning Caribbean island paradise of Saint-Marie – and for him the sun, sea and sand still continue to irritate, just as he irritates his long-suffering colleagues. But, he's also as brilliant as ever. His eye for detail, relentless logic and stubborn refusal to leave anything unexplained works seamlessly with the instinctive and insightful knowledge of the beautiful Sergeant Camille Bordey. She has much to teach him about human behavior. With the often unorthodox assistance of Dwayne and Fidel, they tackle a baffling array of unique murders, from pirate curses to nuns killed in locked rooms – even solving cases with a hurricane bearing down on them. Most seem impossible, but Richard and his team always get to the heart of the mystery.
A new British sleuth