WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Margot Adler, An NPR Journalist For Three Decades, Dies
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
Wed March 19, 2014
Buzzer Beaters Ahead? - 2nd Round of Media Madness Ends Tonight
Voting in 2nd of March Madness..Public Media Style continues until Midnight on Wednesday. That's mean's there still time to make your vote count. There are plenty of close races in doubt; you can find the current standings at the bottom of the page.
- Giles Snyder's Cinderella run is in doubt, as he trails Kai Ryssdal 56%-43% in their matchup.
- Steve Inskeep leads Robert Siegal by the smallest margin, with just over 51% of the votes.
- Carl Kassel's retirement tour might continue; he leads Car Talk's Click & Clack 54%-46%
You can vote in the form below. If you don't see the form, follow this direct link to the cast your votes.
Survive and Advance