WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
- Haunting Banjo Tune Inspired by Coal Miner's Struggle
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- Inside Appalachia: Water in the Coalfields
- W.Va. Nurse Develops New Blood Test to Identify What Kind of Stroke You’re Having
Fri February 28, 2014
Bulk Water Distribution in Kanawha Co. for February 28 - March 2
Kanawha County and City of Charleston have announced Bulk Water Distribution for Friday, February 28 through Sunday, March 2.
West Virginia American Water will have Bulk Water Tankers and Buffaloes available through Sunday, March 2nd at the following locations:
- Big Lots Parking Lot-Patrick Street-Charleston
- Old Big Sandy Lot – Cross Lanes
- Crossings Mall - Elkview
- Walmart Parking Lot – Quincy
- Across from Post Office – Clendenin
According to the Kanawha County Commission, tankers and buffaloes will be deployed each morning around 9:00 a.m. and will be pulled each evening, starting at approximately 5:00 p.m. due to low temperatures. West Virginia American Water is providing the bulk water.