WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- More Fracking Slated in Morgantown
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
- Mountain Stage After Midnight- December 13 & 14
Inspiring West Virginians Season 1
Thu May 1, 2014
Brad Smith – Using a Moral Compass
Hear why co-workers of Brad Smith, President & CEO of the global financial software giant, Intuit, say he's the best ambassador West Virginia could ever have.
With Marshall memorabilia in abundance in his office, this Wayne County native boldly declares that everyone in the company knows about his alma mater, Marshall University, and his hometown, Kenova, West Virginia.
Smith said his life lessons from West Virginia include integrity, humility and teamwork. "You learn in West Virginia that life is a team sport. Communities stick together. Families stick together. Those things have stuck with me and they keep me grounded."