WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- After Living Next to Drilling Activity, 100 W.Va. Residents Sue Companies
- Industry Backed Bill Could Force Mineral Owners to Sell
- More Fracking Slated in Morgantown
- Appalachian Holiday Traditions of Food and Spirits, With Recipes on How to Cook with Bourbon, & More
- Mountain Stage After Midnight- December 13 & 14
Teresa Wills wakes you up every weekday morning.
She is West Virginia Public Radio’s host of Morning Edition, heard Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. till 9 a.m.
When she’s not on the air, Teresa produces the log the radio hosts use for the program schedule, promos and donor announcements. She also does some voice promotion work on West Virginia Public Television.
Teresa grew up in St. Albans, West Virginia. She graduated from West Virginia State University with a degree in Communications. While attending “State” she worked at a couple of commercial radio stations around Charleston.
Teresa lives in South Charleston with her husband Tom, their very spoiled dog Daisy, and ornery little kitty Molly.