Podcasts & RSS Feeds
WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- At Monty Python Reunion Show, The Circus Makes One Last Flight
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
- 85-Year-Old Says He is Still in Good Health and Spirits and Will Continue to Fast
Aaron is a native of Winfield, W.Va. and 2012 graduate of Marshall University with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. While at Marshall, he spent most of his time covering news and sports at the student radio station, WMUL-FM. His work there was recognized by various outlets such as College Broadcasters, Inc., the National Broadcasting Society and the West Virginia Associated Press.
Since graduating, Aaron has worked several jobs in broadcasting. He produced news and sports shows for Huntington's Supertalk 94.1 FM and AM930, was the radio play-by-play voice for the 2013 Prospect League Champion "West Virginia Miners" baseball team and can occasionally be found under the basket at Marshall men's basketball games with a camera, shooting for HerdVision.