WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Five Things to Know About the Fayette Co. Train Derailment
- As Homeschooling Grows, Advocates Hope for Change in Legislation
- Five People Who Make a Difference at West Virginia Public Broadcasting
- W.Va. Man Uses Mountaineer Challenge Academy to Change Life
- What We Know Three Days After the Fayette Co. Oil Train Derailment
Q. Why support WV Public Broadcasting?
A. Even though we receive generous support from the State of West Virginia and the federal government, community support provides 30% of our annual operating budget.
Q. Which service will my contribution support?
A. You may choose which service your contribution supports: radio, television, or both. You may also direct your contribution to support our educational outreach.
Q. How do I contact member services?
A. Call us weekdays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 888-596-9729, or you may leave a message on our after-hours voice mail and we’ll return your call the next business day.
Send inquiries to:
WV Public Broadcasting
600 Capitol Street
Charleston WV, 25301.
|You can also e-mail us|