WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Improvised Explosive Devices, Chickens, Marijuana Found in I-79 Crash
- Here's the Department of Defense Equipment that West Virginia's Police Have Received Since 2006
- Hear Tim O'Brien and Darrell Scott Play "It All Comes Down to Love" Live on Mountain Stage
- Momentum Gathers For The West's Response To Russia
- With So Many Mine Layoffs, What's the Future of Southern W.Va.'s Economy?
Q. Why support WV Public Broadcasting?
A. Even though we receive generous support from the State of West Virginia and the federal government, community support provides 30% of our annual operating budget.
Q. Which service will my contribution support?
A. You may choose which service your contribution supports: radio, television, or both. You may also direct your contribution to support our educational outreach.
Q. How do I contact member services?
A. Call us weekdays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 888-596-9729, or you may leave a message on our after-hours voice mail and we’ll return your call the next business day.
Send inquiries to:
WV Public Broadcasting
600 Capitol Street
Charleston WV, 25301.
|You can also e-mail us|