WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Iconic Company Restores Ghost Murals in Appalachia
- Deploying Drones To Get An Overview Of Factory Farms
- At Monty Python Reunion Show, The Circus Makes One Last Flight
- DHHR Warns of Possible HIV Exposure at Northern Panhandle Pain Clinic
- Tanker Truck Wrecks in Bartow, Leaks Diesel Fuel into Greenbrier River
Q. Why support WV Public Broadcasting?
A. Even though we receive generous support from the State of West Virginia and the federal government, community support provides 30% of our annual operating budget.
Q. Which service will my contribution support?
A. You may choose which service your contribution supports: radio, television, or both. You may also direct your contribution to support our educational outreach.
Q. How do I contact member services?
A. Call us weekdays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 888-596-9729, or you may leave a message on our after-hours voice mail and we’ll return your call the next business day.
Send inquiries to:
WV Public Broadcasting
600 Capitol Street
Charleston WV, 25301.
|You can also e-mail us|