WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- Haunting Banjo Tune Inspired by Coal Miner's Struggle
- Protecting the Boss: W.Va. Reservists Deploying to Afghanistan as Personal Security Detail
- West Virginia Army Reservists Deploying to Afghanistan and Kosovo
- Hog Farming on Inactive Mountaintop Removal Sites Could Bring More Jobs to Southern W.Va.
- Racist Hate Crime Shakes Hillsboro Community into Action to Spread Message of Tolerance
Q. Why support WV Public Broadcasting?
A. Even though we receive generous support from the State of West Virginia and the federal government, community support provides 30% of our annual operating budget.
Q. Which service will my contribution support?
A. You may choose which service your contribution supports: radio, television, or both. You may also direct your contribution to support our educational outreach.
Q. How do I contact member services?
A. Call us weekdays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 888-596-9729, or you may leave a message on our after-hours voice mail and we’ll return your call the next business day.
Send inquiries to:
WV Public Broadcasting
600 Capitol Street
Charleston WV, 25301.
|You can also e-mail us|