WV Public Broadcasting Staff
Most Active Stories
- The Legislature Today: Final Hours Live Blog
- Listen to the Del McCoury Band Perform "In Despair," Live on Mountain Stage
- Mary Chapin Carpenter & Shawn Colvin - "That Don't Worry Me Now" - Live on Mountain Stage
- Five Things That Happened Before W.Va. House Passed the Water Resources Protection & Management Act
- Northfork Water Woes: A Failing System
Q. Why support WV Public Broadcasting?
A. Even though we receive generous support from the State of West Virginia and the federal government, community support provides 30% of our annual operating budget.
Q. Which service will my contribution support?
A. You may choose which service your contribution supports: radio, television, or both. You may also direct your contribution to support our educational outreach.
Q. How do I contact member services?
A. Call us weekdays, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at 888-596-9729, or you may leave a message on our after-hours voice mail and we’ll return your call the next business day.
Send inquiries to:
WV Public Broadcasting
600 Capitol Street
Charleston WV, 25301.
|You can also e-mail us|